Plan Your Reunion
Alumni Weekend is a time for all AFS alumni to return to campus to catch up with classmates and visit the school. Visit What’s My Class Doing to find out details about your reunion!
Milestone reunions are celebrated every five years, beginning with the 5th year after graduation. Milestone reunion celebrations are marked with a gathering at AFS along with other activities both on and off campus.
Many milestone reunion organizers use Alumni Weekend as the centerpiece to their weekend plans, adding on class-only events as interest demands.
To help you contact your classmates and organize your off-campus events, the Alumni Office is available to:
- Help you develop a schedule and then help you stick to it!
- Provide our most current class lists, including addresses and telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Advise you on how to best track down “lost” classmates.
- Post details about your event on the AFS website.
- Design and send out e-blasts to your class in advance of your reunion.
- Help you set up a class Facebook group.
- Act as your consultant in all areas of planning and implementation.
The AFS Alumni Office is committed to helping your class organize a fun and successful reunion. Please let us know how we can help.