Our goal is to make your application process to AFS as simple and enjoyable as possible. At your earliest convenience, please apply online to begin.
Steps in the application process include:
- a completed parent statement
- parent and student visits
- a teacher recommendation for any child currently in a school setting.
While there is no particular order in which required steps in the application process must be completed, the Admission Committee will only review a candidate’s profile when all components are completed. A detailed checklist will be available to you through our online application system.
To further guide you in this process, we encourage parents to call or email our Preschool admission representative Lindsay Newlon to answer any questions and to arrange your personal visit to our school.
- Applications are now being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Admission decisions will be conveyed in a timely manner upon completion of the full application process.
- Enrollment deposits and decisions are due by February 14 or two weeks from the date of the acceptance offer made, if after February 14.