AFS is partnering with CulinArt Dining Services for the 2023-24 school year to create a robust variety of new meal plan options and expanded menu offerings. Students in grades 1-12 can enroll in an AFS Meal Plan (options listed below) and enjoy fresh and nutritious meals prepared on site in our school kitchen.
In addition to lunch options in the AFS cafeteria, the Farmhouse will be open this year! Students can have the option to enjoy breakfast on campus, purchase a grab ‘n go meal, or pick up a quick after-school snack at the Farmhouse, which can be purchased by adding declining balance Dining Dollars to your student’s account.
Check out our new 2023-24 Meal Plan Options
Browse the Weekly Cafeteria Menu
Learn how to create a MyPaymentsPlus Account
HOW TO ENROLL
Families can visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com or download the My Payments Plus app (on Google Play and iTunes App Store) to select a meal plan and/or to add declining balance Dining Dollars to their accounts.
The fall enrollment deadline to sign up for an AFS Meal Plan is September 30.
The spring enrollment period to sign up for an AFS Meal Plan is December 1, 2023 – January 30, 2024.
Payment is also accepted by check. To pay by check, please print and complete this form and submit it along with your check to your child’s Division Administrative Assistant or the on-site CulinArt Chef Manager.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
A full-year plan is less than $7.65 a meal!
2023-2024 Meal Plans – Middle and Upper School
* Full Year Plan $1299 (170 meals; expires end of the school year)
* Half Year Plan $699 (85 meals; expires January 26, 2024)
2023-2024 Meal Plans – Lower School (Grades 1-4)
* Full Year Plan $1150 (170 meals; expires end of the school year)
* Half Year Plan $649 (85 meals; expires January 26, 2024)
DECLINING BALANCE DINING DOLLARS
In addition to or in lieu of joining the Meal Plan, families can add declining balance Dining Dollars to their student’s account at MyPaymentsPlus.com. In addition to purchasing a la carte items in the cafeteria, Dining Dollars can also be used to purchase breakfast, grab n’ go meals and snacks from the Farmhouse.
To add Dining Dollars to your student’s account:
- When logged in to MyPaymentsPlus.com, go to the “Cafeteria Accounts” section.
- Click “Add Funds” and enter the amount that you would like to add to your child’s Dining Dollars account.
- After adding funds, be sure to click on the “Low Balance Alerts” button to configure the settings so that you receive a notice when funds are low.
CulinArt works with food suppliers, local farmers and community-based organizations to increase the availability of locally sourced food. View the CulinArt Sustainability Scorecard here.