Record: 3-7 (2021)
2021 Varsity Girls Softball Season
- Won Quaker Cup Championship, defeating ANC 17-10.
- Seniors Kacey Getz & Mia Wang-Herrera leaders on and off the field.
- Shay Singer shined as an 8th grader on the pitching mound and at the plate.
- Improved markedly as season progressed, playing competitively against the Friends League’s best teams.
- 2020 Softball Season was Canceled Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Most Recent AFS Varsity Softball Season (2019)
- Maintained varsity-level squad for 2nd straight year after playing JV schedule in 2017.
- Played only Friends League games (11 total) and went winless.
- Lost 22-7 to ANC in Quaker Cup semifinal.
- Squad only had one senior and will return 10 rising sophomores in 2020.
AFS Varsity Softball Program History
- Friends Schools League Champions in 2011, 2010, 2004, 2003.
- Pennsylvania Independent Schools Athletic Association (PAISAA) state champions in 2011.
- Appeared in Friends Schools League playoffs 13 consecutive seasons between 2001-13.
- Team members have played collegiately at University of Maryland, Pitt, Coker College.