The Annual Fund
Each year, the first philanthropic priority for AFS is to create and maintain a vibrant Annual Fund. Gifts to the Annual Fund are unrestricted and are immediately put to use to support and enhance faculty, students and student programs from early childhood through graduation. Each gift matters and your thoughtful support is greatly appreciated.
The Annual Fund is an essential component of the School’s operating budget and helps fund every facet of the AFS student experience, including but not limited to:
- Attracting and retaining a top-notch faculty
- Providing innovative programming
- Enhancing academic excellence, support and enrichment
- Integrating new technology in all divisions
- Supporting excellence in the arts and athletics
- Maintaining and improving our facilities
- Strengthening our financial foundation
We ask that your first gift to the school each year be to the Annual Fund. Last year, 1,068 donors raised $553,718, a new high mark for the third year in a row. Thank you for considering making a gift at a level that feels right to you for the 2016-2017 Annual Fund campaign ending on June 30, 2017.
If you have any questions about the Annual Fund, please contact Devin Schlickmann, Assistant Head of School for Institutional Advancement.