Starting at a new school comes with a lot of questions!
We’ve compiled some links to key information that will help you find your way as you join the AFS community. This page will be updated over the spring and summer, so please check back periodically.
- Lower School Landing Page
- Middle School Landing Page
- Upper School Landing Page
- The Current Parent Landing Page (frequently used links, news and announcements)
- Summer Reading (Available after June 1)
- Calendar for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Dining Services
- Extended Day Program (age 3 through 6th grade)
- Purchasing textbooks (Available after June 1)
- Spirit Wear
- Technology and required devices for students
- Required medical forms for new students
- AFS Campus Map
Our snow and emergency closing number is 360. Please be sure to register for K-12 alerts, our text and phone notification system for snow closings, delayed openings and other such information. You will receive an email in the late summer/early fall with registration information and instructions.
We send emails to the email address on your student’s application to keep you up to date! If you do not begin to receive emails from us soon after enrolling, please contact the Admission Office and make sure we have the correct email address on file.
Our New Parent Welcoming Committee begins reaching out to families soon after enrolling. They are there to help you navigate the transition to a new school and can answer many of your questions.
We also host a New Parent Orientation in August. Dates to be announced.
If you have questions that are not covered here, please contact the Admission Office at 215-576-3950 or your School Division Office and we will find an answer for you:
Upper School: 215-576-3969
Middle School: 215-576-3953
Lower School: 215-576-3960
If you have a suggestion for a topic that should be covered here, email us and let us know.